NETWORK & COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR, Queens County NY
- Install, configure, and maintain petitioning company’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), data communications network, operating systems, and physical and virtual servers.
- Perform system monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, and server resources and systems.
- Review system and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups.
- Analyze network and server resource consumption and control user access.
- Install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses.
- Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering Information Technology or related field required.
Please email your resume to Manhattan Home Care, Ltd at email@example.com
Career opportunities for caregivers and other healthcare professionals are becoming more in-demand nowadays. Here at Manhattan Home Care, we are also looking for a dedicated, responsible, and teachable staff to join our growing team.
If you are interested to apply, please fill out the form below and submit to us. We will get back to you after we have reviewed your application. We are more than glad to welcome you in our family of professional healthcare providers.